Jolokia's Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use your site to publish material, which Jolokia determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, "material" refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings.
The following constitute violations of Jolokia's Acceptable Use Policy:
- Illegal Use: Using the Services to transmit or post any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.
- Harm to Minors: Using the Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Harassment: Using the Services to transmit or post any material that harasses, threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Fraudulent Activity: Using the Services to make fraudulent misrepresentations or offers including but not limited to offers relating to "pyramid schemes" and "Ponzi schemes."
- Unsolicited commercial email/Unsolicited bulk email (SPAM): Using the Services to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending Jolokia account.
- Unauthorized Access: Using the Services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Jolokia Corporation or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
- Fraudulent Links: Use of fraudulent referrers to our services is forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to, blog ping backs. Inappropriate (e.g. off-topic or automated) postings to forums, or other services containing links to any of our services is forbidden.
- Infringement: Using the Services to transmit or post any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying and/or distribution of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, music, video or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Phishing: Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Resale: Reselling the Services without the prior written authorization of Jolokia Corporation.
- Interference: Using the Services for any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the Services or the Internet. This includes but is not limited to "denial of service" (DoS) attacks against another network, Jolokia or individual Customer. Interference with or disruption of other network Customers, network services or network equipment is prohibited.
- Servers or Proxies: Use of software or scripts which creates a listening socket on our network. Proxies which receive requests over HTTP and use our network connection to forward the request to another server are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, HTTP proxies.
- File Sharing and BitTorrent: Use of software for "file sharing", "bit torrents" or similar is not allowed on our network. This includes sending or receiving files using these mechanisms.